| Location: | Hybrid - Combination of remote and in-office
| Terms: | Permanent, 20-25 hours a week, Part-time
| Requirements: | May require time spent at LWSF events that are outside standard business hours
| Reports to: | Executive Director
| Supervises: Compensation: | N/A $20 - $22/hour DOE
About Lake Washington Schools Foundation
Lake Washington Schools Foundation (LWSF) gathers and deploys community resources to enhance academic access and nurture the well-being of students in the Lake Washington School District (LWSD).
About the role
Reporting to the Executive Director, this role supports the strategic fundraising and public outreach efforts that align with LWSF’s mission and each of its programs.
- Enters donation, cultivation, and other data into LWSF’s donor database.
- Prepares donation acknowledgments and receipts and ensures appropriate recording of donor funds.
- Maintains accurate database files and records.
- Creates segmented mailing lists for use in targeted mailings, and prepares merged documents for mailed communications.
- Develops, documents, and implements new data and donor processes as needed to improve fundraising effectiveness and efficiency.
- Confirms, verifies, and/or follows up on deposits, gift requests, matching gift contributors, and credit card charges; provide information to donors and prospective donors as required.
- Cultivates relationships with colleagues, donors, and partner organizations.
- Responds to donor and partner organization inquiries with accurate and timely information.
- Prepares clear and accurate reports on donors, donations, and campaign performance on a recurring schedule and upon request.
- Collects data and prepares reports as part of the grants process.
- Supports day-of operations at LWSF events.
- Performs other administrative tasks to support Development Officer and Executive Director as needed.
Meetings and Professional Development
- Attends weekly staff meetings and other meetings as necessary.
- Encouraged to partake in professional development activities by subscribing to and/or reading fundraising periodicals, journals and e-newsletters and attending professional development conferences. As appropriate, LWSF will cover expenses.
Skills and experience requirements
- Two or more years of experience in database management preferred
- Experience working with Salsa CRM preferred
- Proficient in Office 365 products
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working proficiently both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Philanthropic mentality
* Please include a cover letter indicating why you are interested in working for LWSF in this role.